We believe that children and young people should have access to the best teaching and learning resources. We create meaningful and transformative experiences that help shape the perception of and engagement in chemistry and related sciences.
Your support matters and is essential for our work. We are extremely grateful for your donation, large or small. There is an increasing need, now more than ever, to engage young people in chemistry and support a sustainable talent pipeline that delivers excellence for research, industry and leadership across public life.
Your donation will help transform potential and opportunities, bringing chemistry and related sciences alive for the younger generation. Through your support, we can continue to grow and diversify the community of learners who engage and pursue chemistry.
Why give to the Salters’?
When you give to the Salters’ Institute you:
- inspire young people to dream, be curious, to question and to want to find solutions to the challenges the future may hold
- recognise the impact that chemistry and related sciences play in industry and society
- invest in the development of our future chemists and leaders of industry and public life
- shape how chemistry is taught in schools and universities
- equip the next generation with the tools and approaches to solve future challenges that will make a positive impact on their world.