Technician Awards are for secondary school science technicians.
Our Graduate Awards celebrate candidates that demonstrate the ability to become leaders within their chosen field.
Candidates are expected to:
- be predicted to obtain a First-Class Honours Degree in either chemistry or chemical engineering
- show passion, skills and motivation to lead and shape the UK chemical or related sectors
- demonstrate the ability to communicate and motivate others
- show some knowledge of the current chemical industry and the need for future innovation
- have a willingness and ability to participate in the Institute’s activities and join our network of future leaders
For University Heads of Departments and Schools: Please note, if you have a strong candidate who may not achieve a First-Class Honours but shows the ability to meet the above criteria, please contact the Awards and Alumni Programme Manager to discuss your potential nomination at [email protected].